Chinook Twin Peaks Guide 4 Person Plus Tent! Do not want product tested and reviewed! - Home Page
We phoned and spoke with Chinook Tec they make camping equipment. They declined to participate in a test and review of any product. They were completely clueless; I could not get past the operator.
We have no inkling if the product is reliable. We are always wary when we offer to return product after testing and they decline to partake in an independent review. Some folks want it back and others do not.
The sole reason folks do not test. Montana Test does not promise any manufacturer a positive review. Buy at your own risk.
Chinook Twin Peaks Guide 4 Person Plus Tent!
Featuring another innovative design concept in family/group tents: Chinook’s InterDome, a 2 tent-in-1 system, for double the living space. One very roomy sleeping dome, plus a functional and practical screened dome with a removable heavy-duty floor will make you the envy of the campground.
- Extremely large screened dome is big enough to fit a picnic table
- Both Interdome rooms have plenty of headroom with peaks that are 6'6" high
- Heavy duty, oxford nylon floor on main dome will stand up to repeated camp cot and foot traffic. Very durable PE floor on the screened dome can be removed if necessary
- Two large doors on the fly double as sun and rain awnings
- Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain well away from the tent floor and body
- Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster
- Capacity: 4 person +
- Fiber Glass poles tent weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg)
- Poles: 4 + ridgepole
- Doors: 2 doors
- Height: 6' (183 cm)
- Floor: 12'10" x 7'10" (391 x 239 cm)
- Body area: 101 ft2 (9.3 m2)
- with vestibule area: 112 ft2 (10.4 m2)
- 3 season